Thursday 28 March 2013

A year of silence.


boy: i miss you
girl: so?
boy: i really did
girl: ok
boy: i'm sorry
girl: what for? boy: for ignoring your
efforts to communicate with
me
girl: its ok.i got used to
it,then i got tired,so i
stopped trying and started forgetting
boy: I..
boy: i..tried to forget about
you, you see
girl: ....
boy: because it tore me apart that we can never be
girl: its ok
boy: why is it so ok?
girl: i got used to days
hoping you'd be back,but
then you never did,i started facing reality and started to
get a move on
boy: wait...am i too late?
girl: too late for what?
boy: to court you?
girl: uyo know, i've always wanted to hear that from
you,,back then, a year ago
but...i got used to only
wishing for it,,then realized it
would never happen,so i
stopped hoping boy: i'm really sorry,but
dont worry,this time,i'll
make your wishes come true
girl: its my turn to say
sorry,,,time got into
me,,you've broken my heart already
i cant risk experiencing that
again
thank you anyway,,,for
communicating with me after
a year of silence,,,,, :'( :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment