Wednesday 10 April 2013

KISSING AND ITS MEANING....



What a Kiss means.. Actually read the whole thing cause its nice! :* ♥


Kiss on the Forehead = I hope we're together forever
Kiss on the Ear = Ur my everything
Kiss on the Cheek = We're frnds
Kiss on the Hand = I adore U
Kiss on the Neck = We belong together
Kiss on the Shoulder = I want U
Kiss on the Lips = I love U ♥

What the gesture means...♥

Holding Hands = We definitely love each other
Holding on tight = I don't want to let go
Looking into each other's Eyes I just plain love u
Playing with Hair = Tell me u love me
Arms around the Waist = I love u too much to let go
Laughing while Kissing = I am completely comfortable with u

ADVICE:-
Dont ask for a kiss, take one. +If u were thinking about
someone while reading this,

you're definitely in Love.... ♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment