Wednesday 10 April 2013

Amazingly sweet story Girl and Boy Version.

♥ Sweet Story - Must Read.
|♥|



Girl's Version:-



First Day:

I Saw an Idiot Sleeping on
front Bench,
I Said Idiot. ♥


Second Day:

Saw The Same Idiot Got
Punished..!


Third Day:

He was Fighting With Some
Boy,
Uhh, Idiot.. :)


Fourth Day:

I Coudnt find Him..!
Where Is He..??





Boy's Version:-



First Day:
When I Open My Eyes, I
Saw Her,
Her Smile.. :)

Second Day:
I Got Punished so That;
I could See Her All The
Class..♥

Third Day:
A Boy Said Something about
Liking Her,
AND I Make Him
Understand in My Own
Way. ♥

Fourth Day:
I was Sitting on the Last
Bench,
and She Turned to Find
Me...
AND We Smiled.. :)

Its Just D Beginning, For All
Those... ♥
Who Are in Love or ever
have Been...♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment