Sunday 7 April 2013

Thanks for communicating after years of silence.


GIRl: I Love U :*
BOy: And so?
GIRl: I really did.
BOy: oK.
GIRl: I’m sorry.
BOy: What for?
GIRl: For ignoring your effortsto communicate with me.
BOy: Its OK. I got used to it, then I got tired, so I stopped trying and started forgetting.
GIRl: I..
GIRl: I…tried to forget about you, you see.
BOy: ….
GIRl: Cause it tore me apart that we can never be…
BOy: its OK.
GIRl: Why is it so OK?
BOy: I got used to days hoping you’d be back, but then you never did. I started facing reality, and started to get a move on.
GIRl: Wait…am I too late?
BOy: Too late for what?
GIRl: To court you?
BOy: You know, I’ve always wanted to hear that from you.Back then, a years ago. But…Igot used to only wishing for it..then realized it would never happen, so I stopped hoping.
GIRl: I’m really sorry, but dontworry, this time, I will make your wishes come true.
BOy: Its my turn to say sorry.Time got into me. You’ve broken my heart already. I cant risk experiencing that again. Thank you anyway. For communicating with
me after a years of silence.....♥

No comments:

Post a Comment