Sunday 7 April 2013

Her bf with another girl


Girl saw her bf with another girl holding hands... !!
Girl messages him !
Girl : Where are you?
Boy : I'm at my home !
Girl : Ohh... Ok well I see your twin same like you with someone else !
Hahaha ..... and he is behind me... !
Boy : looked at her and feel ashamed... !!
Boy messages her!
Boy : Its me... I'm so sorry I swear I would never do that again !
Your trust make me proud to me I deserve it and have to be yours only !
Girl : That's Ok... but I'm stupid to love you again but not an idiot enough to trust you again !
Boy : Well I will win it again....!
Boy left the other girl.... !!
So a relationship is all dependent on the trust if someone trusts you blindly never ever prove them a blind.... ! ?
Don't Cheat..... You'll know the pain of this all if someday u got cheated...

No comments:

Post a Comment