Friday 12 April 2013

Cute coversations between lovers


♥Boy: Hi ♥
♥Girl yeah :(♥

♥Boy: Sometimes its very hard to
find words to tell u that how much
I Care for you ♥

♥Girl: I know that baby.. Dont be so
much Romantic :)♥

♥Boy: You can't Understand♥
♥Girl: Why do you love me so much?♥

♥Boy: I don't know but I just wanna
tell you, having you is the only
thing I live for..... ♥




Girl : What is Love ??
people talk so much about love but i don't really know what it is ?
.
Boy (replied) : When i get angry on you & you try to persuade me that feeling is love,

when i don't talk to you & you get worried about me that is
called love,

when you care for me whenever am sick or in pain, that is love,

And finally when you get scared even from the thought of us being apart from each other, this scary feeling is called LOVE. . . .♥

No comments:

Post a Comment